Property Management: This course shall include, but is not limited to: Leases, leasing properties, types of properties, marketing, state and federal laws, etc.
Upon completion of this course, the participants will be able to:
01. Understand the field of property management.
02. Understand leases, and how they are used in the property management fields.
03. Compare and contrast different forms associated with the property management field.
04. Discuss the different types of properties in need of property managers.
05. Successfully market themselves as property managers.
06. Successfully market properties.
07. Assess if the use of a form is within the Real Estate Commission rules for use of forms.
08. Use correct forms for a given scenario; fill in the correct forms for a given scenario.